• New Student Investment Development
• Estimated Annual net Rental Return of 6%
• Highly Sought-After Buy-to-let Investment
• 100% Occupancy Rate across all X1 Sites
• Multi-Million Pound Plan to Redevelop the University's campus
• Management Company in Place
• Built by an Experienced Developer
• Hands-Free Investment
• Due for completion Q3 2018
The University boasts a student population of almost 19,000, of which over 17,500 are not currently housed by the university. Over the last decade, purpose built student accommodation (pbsa) has become one of the uk's strongest and most desirable asset classes.
• 271 units available (260 studios, 11 penthouse studios)
• Car Park Available
• Fully Furnished
• On-site Gym, Communal Garden, Bicycle Storage
• Leasehold Tenure - 999 years
• Universities with excellent Academic Reputations
• Short Walk to University of Salford
• Within Walking Distnace Salford Crescent train station
X1 The Campus Manchester will provide residents with a superb range of communal facilities such as gym, quiet study area, cinema, laundry, management office, cycle storage, roof terrace. Salford is already a popular destination for students from home and abroad and will become even more so in the future.
• £5000 Reservation Fee
• 50% Upon Exchange of Contact (Less Reservation Fee)
• 50%Remaining Balance Payable Upon Completion Q3 2018
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify you financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.