The Landlord should insure the premises and their own contents, including public liability for the full period of the tenancy. Kingswood can arrange competitively priced buildings and contents insurance on behalf of the Landlord.  Should you not require this service you must advise your insurers that the property is to be rented. Failure to do so may invalidate the policy.

(c) Copyright Kingswood Estates Ltd | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Sales T&Cs | Lettings T&Cs